• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rosie is feeling better.

Rosie's mum

New Kit
Hi all, My Rosie was really poorly before xmas and had an over night in the vets hospital here. She was on three meds for pain and her tummy, she wasn't eating or drinking and no poop what so ever...... Anyway she came home with these meds and she hated having them, she's a diva at the best of times but she got to the point of charging anyone who came near her to pick her up. Now after 3 weeks she let me lift her from her hutch in the dinning room and pop her on her dads bed for a snuggle. Hubby was so happy and so was Rosie she was tooth purring and wiggling her tail when she moved.

To at we are over the moon is an understatement....:love:

Oh my days she is so much into making mischief now. She has a towel on the base of her hutch and she has turfed it out then tried taking her potty tray up the stairs........... her tray is a cat litter tray, it don't fit and she was getting grumpy with it......:lol:

Back