• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The joy of caring for bunnies once again!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
A very dear friend of mine has been on holiday for a couple of weeks and left me in charge of her 10 bunnies, two chickens, one tortoise and her cat.

I haven't had any bunnies to care for since Frankie was re-homed a couple of months ago, so these bunnies have had so much love and care lavished upon them. I've missed the smell of them, the touch of their beautiful fur, their antics....and call me mad...

...the joy of looking through litter trays and feeling so happy when the poops are absolutely perfect. I've even been having a closer inspection of them....:roll:...and hardly a caecotroph to be seen.

Happy days.:love::love:

Wow, 10 bunnies! :shock: I'm going to struggle with my 3 today with my headcold, but I can see this is a place you love to be, Mrs. B. :love:

Isn't a perfectly formed poopy litter tray just the best thing ever? :D :lol: I think we can all relate! ;) xx

Back