• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack Woof

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
He's settled in beautifully :love: He's a lovely boy, who's very well behaved aside from being rather needy bless him! We've just got back from spending an hour in the private play area the RSPCA rent out with the two Jack Russell's my friend looks after, we're both covered in mud still but they all had a great time :D I've discovered another one of Jack's 'tricks', when we got back I got the paw wipes out and he stood there with a paw lifted up then when I had done that one he lifted his other paw, and then turned around and lifted his back paws too! :lol: What a good boy he is! :love:

He's settled in beautifully :love: He's a lovely boy, who's very well behaved aside from being rather needy bless him! We've just got back from spending an hour in the private play area the RSPCA rent out with the two Jack Russell's my friend looks after, we're both covered in mud still but they all had a great time :D I've discovered another one of Jack's 'tricks', when we got back I got the paw wipes out and he stood there with a paw lifted up then when I had done that one he lifted his other paw, and then turned around and lifted his back paws too! :lol: What a good boy he is! :love:

What a lovely, lovely doggie :love:

Back