• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange coincidences

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Bam was my soul bunny - born 24th August 08 and died 8th of June this year.

I bought Toby in September, and I got his paper work through. He was born the 9th of June - the very next day that bam passed away.

We then bought Milly, her paper work came through. She was born on the 24th of August.

I then rescued a chinchilla in September. But they didn't know his name and then contacted me to tell me they spoke to previous owners and his name was Bam. I have renamed him Marty.

Bam my soul bunny had Ec his whole life, went blind first year, had sludge problems, and dentals every three months. Every time a new battle. His mum died giving birth to him and the lady said I should raise him myself as he has no one. He was a proper mummy's boy and loved having cuddles with me. He would stamp his foot in the morning until I came and gave him his breakfast. He was such a cheeky character. I miss him so much

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

c4152225f5e6a7105172f6d2876cb1b3.jpg

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

There are lots of amazing coincidences there. It is amazing to have such a good bond with a furry friend :love:

Back