• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Food

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Hi.
Just wondered what food you feed your rabbits on. I have been using Burgess Supa excel pellets and recently got a sample of Supreme science Selective. Any use this? I am thinking of changing over to it if i can find a stockist.
Chris

I use supreme sciencee, my bunnies prefer it over excel and supremes russel rabbit. Its got lots of fibre so a good choice for bunny food :D

Tam

Do u get it from a petshop or online? I havent seen it in pets at home so i'll have to ring round a few smaller shops and see if i can find it.
Thanks
Chris

I feed my bun's Allen and Page Natural Rabbit Pellet's. I used to use Excel but wasnt happy with the fibre leve's. The Allen and Page has 23% fibre. It also contain's a probiotic to keep the gut healthy.

Most horse feed merchant's will stock it. I think Bunny Mail stock it as well??!!!

Louise

I use Allen & Page natural pellets but had to order it from a horse feed store

Gillett Cook – Faversham – 20kg @ £5.95
01795 532235

They will deliver it to your nearest pet food store (as long as they don't mind)

I used to use Burgess range but found the protein was quite high & caused Billy to do more cecals (can't spell that long word!! something trophs!)

Looks boring but both do very well on it. Yes highly recommended stuff!!

hi,
i too use alen and page natural rabbit pellets but used to feed it on the excell too but the allen and page has a good high in fibre content and low in protein which is good for buns also only 1/2 the price yet is is better quality as i was paying £13 for a 10kg of excell but allen and page is only £6.50 for a 20kg but it is not just the money its also quality but allen and page is g8 quality. i prefer the pellets as ther is no select feeding and every thing they need is is the pellets as if they pick out the bit they want there not getting every thing they need as i did used to feed on mixes but i have seen the change when changing over the pellets it also stops the weight gaining too
becky

Back