• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Human Sux

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
RU i am having the WORST hour of me life.

My humans come home after being at a family party which fyi I wasn't invited to (I'm clearly family too) then my human tells me I'm off to the vets tomorrow.

I try to poop on the carpet and as I'm doing so, she picks me up and puts me in the litter box.

I come back in and jump on the human for snuggles and she insists on taking a pic which is fine as i ❤️ the camera. She then gets into my picture!! The absolute audacity.

My human's mum calls me over for some snacks so i run over and i got my little paw stuck in the carpet and now it really hurts. Vets at 9am for me [emoji195][emoji173][emoji25]

Help me out here RU [emoji174]

Awh poor sweetie. <3
It'll all be okay at the vets xx your human will feel guilty and give you extra treats

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Tell u what. I showed them today. THEY went out & left me alone, so I peed all over the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel your pain Prinny. My hoomin RUINED Christmas for me today by taking me to the vet. Bunny bum-shun for them today.

RU i am having the WORST hour of me life.

My humans come home after being at a family party which fyi I wasn't invited to (I'm clearly family too) then my human tells me I'm off to the vets tomorrow.

I try to poop on the carpet and as I'm doing so, she picks me up and puts me in the litter box.

I come back in and jump on the human for snuggles and she insists on taking a pic which is fine as i ❤️ the camera. She then gets into my picture!! The absolute audacity.

My human's mum calls me over for some snacks so i run over and i got my little paw stuck in the carpet and now it really hurts. Vets at 9am for me [emoji195][emoji173][emoji25]

Help me out here RU [emoji174]

Prinny P, how's you today? Has you's recovered from dis orrible treatment you's received?

TBF, maybe my hoomin isn't soooo bad. He gave me lots of nommy fresh hay this morning.

https://vimeo.com/197497509

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's bloody left me again tonight!! She's gone out for some sushi and not invited me. She's getting ignored again when she's back.

Back