• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Willow & Ollie

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
Some of you may remember that my rabbit Claudia and her partner Blue fell out with each other 10 days after they were successfully bonded.

My other half fell in love with Blue and didn't want to return him to the rescue. So we started to search for two new bunnies for them to be bonded to as the rescue I volunteer at didn't have any suitable singles.

Claudia is now bonded to Ollie and they're very happy together.

I searched all over the country for a larger doe for Blue as he's quite snappy and grumpy some of the time. Eventually I found Willow. Willow was taken from her mother at 6 weeks of age and was treated like a baby and thoroughly spoilt by her previous owner. We've since worked out that she's deaf.
Although she has some behavioural issues, she was perfect as she has no idea how other rabbits are meant to behave so just ignores Blue when he's grumpy but is happy to snuggle up to him and let him groom her when his in the mood.

Blue exploring the garden

& some of hyperactive Willow during a rare quiet moment

Claudia & Ollie being bonded at the Warren

Ollie settling in at home

Beautiful pictures of gorgeous bunnies. It is wonderful that you finally you found suitable partners for each rabbit.

Claudia! :love: Such a beauty. I'm glad she has a lovely new husbun. Also glad that Blue has a beautiful wifebun in Willow after the drama he suffered with Claudia.

Back