• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bronie from new zealand, Hi

bunnymad

Warren Scout
I
Hi there everyone

I`m bronie from New Zealand. I have 2 house bunnies named Shadow and Bugzee.

Bugzee was a happy wild baby bunny hopping around my mothers farm, when her cat caught her and took her inside for a snack later on in the day!! Thankfully, mum found her unhurt and very scarred in the lounge. She was too young to release back to the wild, so I adopted her into my home.

She fitted into one hand, so inside she stayed with me and my 2 children. Bugzee has been a member of our family for nearly a year now.

Shadow was someones no longer wanted pet as they let him go. After knowing about him for 6 weeks, I couldn`t handle seeing him going skinner and skinner. (two weeks after seeing him myself) Soo I put Bugzee into her harness and lead and went for a walk down the road to the house which he made his new home. The ppl didn`t own him and had no idea on how to look after a bunny but they like having him around. I stepped in saying in that case, do you mind if I catch him and adopt him.

Shadow has been a member of your family for about 3 months now:)

Anna referred me to this great site. :D (waves Hello)

We live about 4 hours apart and meet on another bunny site.

I`m looking forward to learning and sharing heaps here.

bronie

Hi there Bronie and a huge welcome to Rabbits United to you and your two rabbits.

Look forward to rabbiting more in due course.
Best wishes
Adele and all the Sanctuary Rabbits :D

Broni from new zealand hi !

Hi Broni wecome to the Forum, hope you have fun here :D . Lovely to hear your bunny story :D .

vent.gif
wewantphotoswewantphotoswewantphotoswewantphotos ................. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP HER WITH THE PHOTOS!!!!!!

Oh yes........... Hello and welcome Bronie :wave: Is your name a shortened version? Just curious, but it's so unusual *thinks: Lynda you're a cheeky bisom, it's none of your business........* :lol:

Hi Bronie,

Welcome to the forum :D

You don't have an image listed in your signature or avatar. If you need any help with that let me know.

Lynda - Maybe you should cut down on your caffine/sugar intake!?! ;)

Tam

Tamsin said:
Lynda - Maybe you should cut down on your caffine/sugar intake!?! ;)

Tam

Just what I have been thinking Tamsin :wink: she is definately High on something...must be all that fresh Scottish Air, drives them nuttier than a fruitcake :lol: :lol: :lol:

Excuseeeee Moi Adele - I don't know what Lynda is on either, but I'm breathing in that fine Scottish air too :? . I think they must have a different sort of air in Arbroath :lol: :lol:

(good job Lynda knows i'm only joking, or she will be saving up those 'skelps' for the next time I see her :wink: )

Thank you everyone:)

My given name Bronwyn, but use bronie more and more often now.

I tried to join a site that will allow me to add photos but had to do so in a time frame, so its trying to get the time frame right!!

I`m hoping to get some good pics of my darlings up asap. Even thou I haven`t got many good ones yet.

Thanks for the great warm welcome!

bronie

A very warm welcome to you Bronie and your bunnies. I will especially be looking forward to seeing Bugzee - please get your photos on soon!!! :wave: :wave:

Lynda............ I think you are a born comedian as well (I think I saw that in one of Adele's posts) Please keep it up - you are like a breath of fresh air and I love reading your posts :love: :love:

:wave: hello Bronie and bunnies - pleased to meet you all and look forward to hearing all your bunny stories.

Photos !!!!!!!! I hope

http://photobucket.com/albums/v373/bunnymad/

Please let me know if you can see them!

When I got Shadow, his ears had been chewed and healed. So I can only think that his mother chewed them when he was very small.

I have photo of Shadow the day I got him sitting on my sons lap. As you can see by the newer photo, hes looking alot better!

bronie

wahahahahaha

The pogo stick is my daughters!!

But I love me Shadow. Hes such a darling.
:oops: As you can tell, my kids were eating noodles raw!!

I`m hoping to enter Shadow into a bunny show in the pet section. I`m hoping he will win the shortest ears :lol: . But there is a debate going on here that hes a ferral bunny!!

By looking at the pics and seeing them together, I believe hes not ferral!! His legs are shorter. Nose is wider. His body is lower to the ground when he hops where bugzee is higher off the ground when she hops.

Some clubs will not allow ferral bunnies to enter shows, even the pet section. :cry:
Glad the photos are showing. I have 6 to see there at the moment.

I'd love to post on here to say welcome to you Bronie but I really am a bit worried about being associated with that Scottish Nutter if I do!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust you, Lynda, to notice the pogo stick, have to confess that I did too!!!!! If I post any indoor shots of my bunnies, God only knows what you might espy!! :oops:

I love the pic of Bugzee when she was a baby. And hey, I see that kleensak in the pic, Tweed has already chewed big holes in hers.

Back