• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My trio's grandparents

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
are wonderful :love:

My parents are the best bunny grandparents ever.

Amongst all the family photos around the house are pictures on my many house bunnies over the years. Separately, I asked my parents to name all the bunnies I've ever owned & they got every one. Whereas I didn't get my bunnies a thing for Christmas their grandparents got them their traditional sprout stick, carrot tops & some packets of herby dried forage.

Over the years they've done all sorts. When work wouldn't give me time off they once drove from Cheshire to Harrogate to pick up Ralph from the vet, brought him to me when I lived in Hull then drove back to their home in Cheshire on the same day, just so I could have my boy back sooner.

My dad has made amazing memorial plaques, kennels, digging pits, my mum sown cosy things & baked wholesome treats

So I'm pleased to report when they brought me home today Boo let her Nana cuddle her in her arms for at least ten minutes (my mum has pain & mobility issues - can't get on the floor for bunny loves). Good girl Boo Boo

are wonderful :love:

My parents are the best bunny grandparents ever.

Amongst all the family photos around the house are pictures on my many house bunnies over the years. Separately, I asked my parents to name all the bunnies I've ever owned & they got every one. Whereas I didn't get my bunnies a thing for Christmas their grandparents got them their traditional sprout stick, carrot tops & some packets of herby dried forage.

Over the years they've done all sorts. When work wouldn't give me time off they once drove from Cheshire to Harrogate to pick up Ralph from the vet, brought him to me when I lived in Hull then drove back to their home in Cheshire on the same day, just so I could have my boy back sooner.

My dad has made amazing memorial plaques, kennels, digging pits, my mum sown cosy things & baked wholesome treats

So I'm pleased to report when they brought me home today Boo let her Nana cuddle her in her arms for at least ten minutes (my mum has pain & mobility issues - can't get on the floor for bunny loves). Good girl Boo Boo

That's absolutely wonderful to hear :love:

I thought about your Mum and Dad and wondered whether they had been allowed to see your new abode yet? So as they brought you home I guess they must have :D What did they think of it?

They are indeed the best grandparents ever to the rabbits :D

That's absolutely wonderful to hear :love:

I thought about your Mum and Dad and wondered whether they had been allowed to see your new abode yet? So as they brought you home I guess they must have :D What did they think of it?

They are indeed the best grandparents ever to the rabbits :D

they've seen it a few times, when we first got it, 2 weeks after we moved in & now Christmas. Its always fleeting visits as there is no where to sit, nothing to do & freezing. They are always very positive & encouraging though god knows what they actually think :lol:

Aw that's lovely :) My mum mentioned in passing the other day how she used to drive Sorrel to the vet for dentals when I couldn't get time off work...I am utterly ashamed to say I had forgotten all about this :oops: :oops: Although it was prob about nine yeas ago and a lot has happened since then. Still I owe her a big bunch of flowers i think! :oops:

Back