• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank You Morse (Rabbit)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have just found this photo. His funny face made me smile, something I am not doing too much of recently. I hope he gives you a smile too

Bless you Morse for making Jane's day a little brighter.

How could such a gorgeous face fail to make you smile xxx

I think he looks as though he's just said something very witty and is left with that cheeky grin, whilst waiting for everyone's chuckles :)

He does, many a time I've come across his photo on the forum, showed the oh and it's made us both smile :love: Oh says he has donkey ears (in an affectionate way!!) :love: It's his mouth too - like a guinea piggy little 'hula hoop' mouth.

I'm convinced the Inspector is still looking out for you, Jane. That's a lovely photo of a legend :love:

Hoppy Christmas Inspector Morse, I hope you and all the Rainbow buns are running free happily and will visit with all who love you in spirit this Christmas. xx

Certainly made me smile this morning.
Not sure what he'd have made of our Buckingham Palace exploits! ;):wave:

Back