• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit rescue in Poland

hartleyhare

Warren Scout
I've been reading the thread started by the Polish rabbit rescue. Such heart rendering stories and such amazing work being done to help these bunnies. I would like to help so just considering which is best way. I support rescues here from time to time but I don't like to give money as I don't know for sure where that money will be spent. What I do is offer to either buy something that the rescue needs or pay for the cost of treatment for someone, i.e. the animal goes to the vet and then the vet sends me the bill. However, as the rabbit rescue is in Poland I'm not sure how I can do this. Should I contact the rescue directly?

I've been reading the thread started by the Polish rabbit rescue. Such heart rendering stories and such amazing work being done to help these bunnies. I would like to help so just considering which is best way. I support rescues here from time to time but I don't like to give money as I don't know for sure where that money will be spent. What I do is offer to either buy something that the rescue needs or pay for the cost of treatment for someone, i.e. the animal goes to the vet and then the vet sends me the bill. However, as the rabbit rescue is in Poland I'm not sure how I can do this. Should I contact the rescue directly?

What a lovely idea :love: I would contact them directly if I were you :thumb:

Hartleyhare I've been thinking of this recently too. I wanted to buy some calendars to support them, but I am having difficulty contacting the original thread owner who works in Poland.

If you manage to contact the Rescue, please post on here or let me know as I want to help out in the best way possible.

I think their work is amazing :)

If you wanted to send goods, then it would still be possible to send these to the rescue if you find their address via Amazon (possibly .com rather than .co.uk).

If you wanted to send goods, then it would still be possible to send these to the rescue if you find their address via Amazon (possibly .com rather than .co.uk).

Good idea Omi :)

I've just tried to search Amazon without success, for any address ...

Back