• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you forget to go shops for buns

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
I've been meaning to go to the pet shop to get the girls hay & forage to last me over the Xmas period....

But I've forgotten about that and now I'm having to go to a garden center on Xmas eve.... fml

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Been to tesco and garden center already. Both reasonable (the garden center was empty) so managed to have a nice relaxed look around without wanting to push everyone out of my personal space.

Going to go nose at P@H but doubt will buy anything as we've got this for the girls Christmas present.

2ef7f5bbe45bbada640910b36c8268d2.jpg

(The tubes are for my sisters piggies as they've only got one hide hole between three boars)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

At least you realised! Last year I realised I was nearly out of pellets on christmas day, and the shops were shut on boxing day too! They had half a Christmas dinner and half a boxing day dinner... and lots of treats!

Oops! I bought a bale of hay from the equestrian centre yesterday, and am about halfway through a 10kg bag of SS. I am however out of FibaFirst. Will have to order some next time I order pellets. Sigh... these rabbits!

Glad you remembered and didn't get pushed around.

Back