• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know this is geeky...

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
... but I'm actually really excited about this!! I bought my uncle this Barometer for Christmas and it arrived today. It's so pretty. When it's warm the water is clear and when it's cold these little ice particles form. I love it it's so beautiful!

c2c5383fe142f01c0bce4ef6daaae91f.jpg

I had a very nice barometer/thermometer/hygrometer handed down to me from my grandfather...my son and husband were roughhousing when he was a little lad and they knocked it off the wall and it never got fixed up again. All it needed was for the wooden backing to be patched up. :roll: I do miss it.

Now that is a seriously neat gift! I love all things science-y! :love: xx

That's gorgeous! Really really unusual too.

I bought my mum a thermometer this year, but it's one with the coloured oils in it. She had one which my paternal grandma bought her and was devastated when it broke. I hope she'll like the replacement as much.

That's gorgeous! Really really unusual too.

I bought my mum a thermometer this year, but it's one with the coloured oils in it. She had one which my paternal grandma bought her and was devastated when it broke. I hope she'll like the replacement as much.

I hope she likes it too. Merry Christmas xxxx

Back