• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RabbitWidower

Hello I have joined as a Member as my moto is ..if you cannot beat em, JOIN EM :lol:
My life and my Wife have been taken over by rabbits, be they in the kitchen cupboards :lol: the darn bathroom :lol: or watching televison whilst sittting on my bed....I just cannot escape from them, and am a Rabbit Widower...whereas my Wife is a football Widow :lol:
I love rabbits really, all 26 of them :lol:

Welcome to the list! I am the reverse - rabbits are my joy and my wife started off cool with the idea but they simply took up too much space and time and now I actually spend even more time on the rabbits but it is "with approval".

If you have problems understanding that then so do I. I think it is a feminine thing called "fuzzy Logic".

Now I am in trouble ROFL!

Hi and welcome :wave:

26 buns eh? You must be a very patient man! Do you belong to someone here? If not, will your missus be along shortly? I think you secretly love them all otherwise what why were you doing surfing the net for bunny related things :lol: or were you just having a peek on rabbitrehome and happened to notice there was a new forum :lol:

And Bob, it's 'fluffy logic' not 'fuzzy logic'......................
16.gif

Wooooo-oooooooo, a friend was only saying to me last night what a good job it is that I no longer have a man in my life with all my animals!!!! I don't have time for a man - poor sod would definitely have to play second or even third, fourth or fifth fiddle!!!!!! :lol: Wish I could find someone who would be happy to do that though!!!! :?

*cough, ahem*
Your wish is my command madam
fairy.gif

Fit'ja mean yev cheenged yer mind? Jist hud yer weesht wummin an be thankful fur whit yet get!

Hi Matey!

Do you live in Haywards Heath? Do you also have Turkeys?

It's just that I know someone else who has 26 rabbits!

Welcome to the forums. Givf Piccies!!!!!

Thank you for all your welcoming messages, and if you have not guessed already I am married to Adele (Forum Diplomat) and all her bunnies too :lol:
I am a Carpenter, so if you need any hutch building advice, call upon me, the Hutch Doctor.
Nice to meet you all :D

Aha, I thought you were Adele's other half. Good to see you here :D . Now why can't my other half be clever with wood, I daren't let him knock a nail in the wall :roll: .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - Rabbitwidower!! - what are you like!!! - we just
knew that we couldn't keep a good man down for long - you've obviously found your way out of the Hay Sheds and decided it's much more fun on this bunny mad Forum.

Warm, Warm welcome - I'm sure your carpentry advice for Hutches and your many endless talents are going to be much in need on our rabbit mad forum!!
:wink:

Back