• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
nlx545.jpg

Morning handsome :wave:

me was feeling abit poorly last nights, mum said she thinks I may have had too many greens, (she had added spring greens to my food, like couple weeks ago and it made me feel the same, so not to have them no more, mums binned them) anyway I sat at bottom of her bed crying at 3am to wake her up and ask her if I could come in her bed, she picked me up and put me under covers with her as she said my ears where like ice, she gave me abit of medicine, and I cuddled between her arm and body in bed, and lay my head on her, she said it looked like I was saying bliss, I wasn't for moving, I soon warmed up but stayed with mummy until she put me down to tell me to hop about abit see if I could poop, anyway she woke up and I had done some poopsies in my litter tray, making mummy very happy

Last edited:
Back