• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im available...

Heather

Warren Scout
to help out were I can.

I am in the West Midlands (birmingham) but don't drive and have no transport.

Willing to do homechecks and short term fostering of small animal.

Happy to help.

Oh thats great to know Heather, we may just call upon you to Foster some rabbits for Guardian Angels later on then :wink:
We are building a data base of people wishing to become Guardian Angels for our Charity, so please email me if you would like me to add you to our list. Thank you...bless you for your email by the way, I will be in touch, but I have 1oos of emails to catch up with having been offline for nearly two weeks.
Love Adele and bunnies :D

Yes, tha would be fine Adele, I have on indoor cage available right now so thats fine, yes add my name to the list.

Oh thats brilliant Heather, bless you for your offer of help, I will add you to my list for cover in Brum then...THANK YOU!! :D
Love Adele XX

hi all thought this a good place to add if anyone ever needs help for any bunny stuff in south east london i am always happy to help!
can normally fit a fair few in with diffrent foster homes if need be!
think the max so far was 57? so keep us in mind dont mind home checking but be warned i am very very fussy and do follow my own rehome lines and tend to strict :?
but thought i would let anyone knows who may need me

Back