• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some More Pics of Two Rabbits Who Were Totally Devoted to Each Other

It's good they are both together now at the Bridge. I remember Lady Lydia completely refused to bond with anybun else. She was a one bun woman :love:

So beautiful :love::love::love:
Jane, I don't know if I've asked before, but, did you adopt them together? Or did you bond them yourself? I'm sorry, I don't remember if we ever got their backstory. Please, if you feel up to it, perhaps you can tell it for those who don't know? (Or for those like me who have really terrible memories :( ) xxxx

So beautiful :love::love::love:
Jane, I don't know if I've asked before, but, did you adopt them together? Or did you bond them yourself? I'm sorry, I don't remember if we ever got their backstory. Please, if you feel up to it, perhaps you can tell it for those who don't know? (Or for those like me who have really terrible memories :( ) xxxx

I did not buy them together but they came from the same Breeder. Sir Victor arrived first :)

Back