• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bianca

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
A few weeks ago I had four bunnies in the house and this weekend I just have Bea :(

Losing Billy was hard enough but not having Hiro and Sylar here too is killing me. I'm so grateful that I have my beautiful little lamb here to keep my company.

I haven't posted much about her, I guess that I've been distracted and I can't face opening up B&B's bonding thread but I just wanted to let you know that she is settling in well. She has certainly got her feet under the table and her true personality is starting to come out. In short she is a little madam :lol: She is certainly keeping me occupied though and we love her so much!

So here she is, Queen Bea!

capture

A few weeks ago I had four bunnies in the house and this weekend I just have Bea :(

Losing Billy was hard enough but not having Hiro and Sylar here too is killing me. I'm so grateful that I have my beautiful little lamb here to keep my company.

I haven't posted much about her, I guess that I've been distracted and I can't face opening up B&B's bonding thread but I just wanted to let you know that she is settling in well. She has certainly got her feet under the table and her true personality is starting to come out. In short she is a little madam :lol: She is certainly keeping me occupied though and we love her so much!

capture

I'm so pleased to see you posting about lovely Bea.
I'm glad she's a great comfort to you at the moment, and you to her as well no doubt :love:

capture

Awwwwww she's a little Frosty Point :love: She sounds to be developing a bit of a diva trait :lol:

When we first got her she was pretty much all white! She has bits of black/grey all over her now. Especially her ears and her bum :)
She certainly is a bit of a diva, she loves chewing slippers... even when they are attached to your feet. She is also the most affectionate and cuddly bun. She will jump up on the pouffe and spend ages licking our legs. I hope she isn't too lonely but we can't even think about getting another bun until everything else has calmed down :(

When we first got her she was pretty much all white! She has bits of black/grey all over her now. Especially her ears and her bum :)
She certainly is a bit of a diva, she loves chewing slippers... even when they are attached to your feet. She is also the most affectionate and cuddly bun. She will jump up on the pouffe and spend ages licking our legs. I hope she isn't too lonely but we can't even think about getting another bun until everything else has calmed down :(

She will be absolutely fine as a single House Bun for now. She will soon have you and your OH trained to her liking :D :lol:

She will be absolutely fine as a single House Bun for now. She will soon have you and your OH trained to her liking :D :lol:

I think she already does!!!
She adores my o/h :) he lies on the floor and she hops over to him, lies down and nuzzles her head into him and they lie like that for hours. She loves attention. She's so lovely :love:

She sounds like she's really settled in. I can't see her being very lonely at all with such willing servants to her queenliness :love:

I added a few other photos to my previous post :)

Thank you :) She is very funny, very stroppy and her litter training is horrendous. It's a good job she's so cute!

She is a delight. I was wondering how she was getting on. She does remind me of Boo. similar expressions, same grey around the tail & ears, Bianca is just missing the nose stripe. Boo is also a monster licker. I think she'll be happy with you + OH, no rush for a husbun x

She seems happy enough but it's always in the back of my mind that she needs a friend :( Unfortunately we are still paying off Hiro and Sylars vets bills and I'm still in a leg brace so we can't even think about it until everything is paid off and I can get around again. Luckily she is getting plenty of company because I've been home with her for the last 3 weeks :)

She seems happy enough but it's always in the back of my mind that she needs a friend :( Unfortunately we are still paying off Hiro and Sylars vets bills and I'm still in a leg brace so we can't even think about it until everything is paid off and I can get around again. Luckily she is getting plenty of company because I've been home with her for the last 3 weeks :)

Her personality does sound well suited to human company. I do get the feeling Boo prefers us to Joey & Mouse, they on the otherhand do demonstrate their love for us (they are nice & affectionate) but are more in to their own kind. How is you knee doing?

She is gorgeous, and I'm sure you are giving her lots of attention :thumb: she seems a very human orientated bunny so I'm sure she is very happy :love:

Her personality does sound well suited to human company. I do get the feeling Boo prefers us to Joey & Mouse, they on the otherhand do demonstrate their love for us (they are nice & affectionate) but are more in to their own kind. How is you knee doing?

She settled in very well from the beginning. We were worried because we thought that she would be wary of us but she trusted us instantly. I think that you are right, she is quite well suited to human company. More so than my other two anyway! They sound a lot like Joey and Mouse in that respect :)
My knee is actually ok, I've still go my brace on and it does hurt a little without it but I start physio on Wednesday. I can't wait!

She settled in very well from the beginning. We were worried because we thought that she would be wary of us but she trusted us instantly. I think that you are right, she is quite well suited to human company. More so than my other two anyway! They sound a lot like Joey and Mouse in that respect :)
My knee is actually ok, I've still go my brace on and it does hurt a little without it but I start physio on Wednesday. I can't wait!

Oh I thought you'd already been having physio! Yeah, I bet you want to get back into the swing of things asap, I know I would :D

Bianca looks like a total angel. But I am a complete knockover for white lops :love::love::love:

Oh I thought you'd already been having physio! Yeah, I bet you want to get back into the swing of things asap, I know I would :D

Bianca looks like a total angel. But I am a complete knockover for white lops :love::love::love:

Seems like forever doesn't it?! I was in my bandage for 4 days and then the brace has to stay on for 3 weeks at least :shock: I can't wait to learn what exercises I can do to help strengthen it. My o/h has said he will buy me an exercise bike if it will be useful (apparently they are but will check with the physio first!). I'm really looking forward to getting back to work too.
She isn't an angel. She's a total brat but I kinda like that about her :lol: She particularly dislikes my leg brace and chases me around trying to play (attack!) it!

Back