• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Four Rabbits

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Endeavour (who has a very sore back today :cry:)

Elyse

Eliza Doolittle

Lord Herbert (who has an ear infection now, on top of his other problems, poor lad :cry:)

Sending lots of vibes for Endeavour and Lord H.

You amaze me Jane, how on earth can you determine that Endeavour has a sore back :shock:

Sending lots of vibes for Endeavour and Lord H.

You amaze me Jane, how on earth can you determine that Endeavour has a sore back :shock:

It is quite obvious when I examine him. He has early onset arthritis in his spine/right hip :cry:

It is quite obvious when I examine him. He has early onset arthritis in his spine/right hip :cry:

I thought perhaps the position of his front paws might indicate something. This is somewhat how Fiver's are. Only he will lean on them to the point that he folds them sideways under him. :cry:

Does Endeavour get any benefit from any kind of heat pad or hot water bottle? (Or snuggling with his wifebun? :love: ) I've been trying to find some (inexpensive) snugglesafes for my three since the room they're in now just doesn't hold much warmth and the boys are obviously uncomfortable. :(

Sending lots of healing vibes for your two boys and I'm really enjoying these beautiful photos. :love: xxxx

Back