• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse and the Chicken Fillet-U/D Another Video Post 13

Erm.... Jane, I don't mean to be rude, but I think Morse has got a touch of the Colonel Colin's... :love:

Erm.... Jane, I don't mean to be rude, but I think Morse has got a touch of the Colonel Colin's... :love:

I think you may be right !! :lol: :love:

I thought you were talking about a bra filler :shock::lol:.

I could do with a couple of them !! :lol:

Morse did eventually eat the chicken but only after I fed him the first few bits by hand. The only food he will eat with any great enthusiasm is warm minced chicken. But I am not pandering to that one as it isn't a balanced diet. Yes I know 'pot-kettle-black'..........:oops:

Oh dear...he isn't a fan, is he? :lol:
This is one of the items we feed Ebon on a daily basis. She loves them. But we go through bags of it like stink. :(

I love the tail bob. I need to do this to Ebon, but it's going to have to warm up a bit and I don't think we're forecast much of that. :?

Thank you for the chuckle, Jane. I love how he tried to hide it with his blanket...like a little kid with his veggies, eh? :lol: xxxx

Aw he's such a cutie :love:

Rhodri absolutely loves chicken - he's quite a fussy eater but chicken is the one thing he will always devour!

Aaaw - he really was not impressed was he? I like the way he kept returning to the plate as if hoping something else would have magically appeared there.

His little bark is so cute :love:

Oh dear - the chicken fillets were not enthusiastically welcomed at all! He really does communicate with you Jane in the second clip doesn't he. I am guessing there was a huge pile of hair after the tail clipping - did he mind?

Oh dear - the chicken fillets were not enthusiastically welcomed at all! He really does communicate with you Jane in the second clip doesn't he. I am guessing there was a huge pile of hair after the tail clipping - did he mind?

He was not overly impressed ! I do prefer how his tail looks when it's fluffy but I cant cope with having to de-Fox poo all the fluff twice a day !

Twice a day :shock::roll: the rascal.

I have not had the dubious pleasure of coming across rolled in dog poo but I can imagine :mrgreen:

Back