• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 4th Gotcha Day Holly

Fellie

Warren Veteran
4 years ago, I was in P@H, and made the mistake of walking past the adoption centre and noticing a little black and white lop ear bun...had to miss as she was on her back feet, pawing at the glass.

I stopped to speak to the bun - and that was that - she was so sweet and friendly. So I enquired and turns out little Holly was dumped outside the store in a cardboard box :cry: - I had a cuddle with her and the deal was sealed :love:

She is still the same lovable girl - be it that she now has a rather large bottom (yes Holly - your bum DOES look big in that :lol:).

Love you just as much now Holly Wally Booby - still the same sweet lass who loves digging out new litter boxes :love:

4 years ago, I was in P@H, and made the mistake of walking past the adoption centre and noticing a little black and white lop ear bun...had to miss as she was on her back feet, pawing at the glass.

I stopped to speak to the bun - and that was that - she was so sweet and friendly. So I enquired and turns out little Holly was dumped outside the store in a cardboard box :cry: - I had a cuddle with her and the deal was sealed :love:

She is still the same lovable girl - be it that she now has a rather large bottom (yes Holly - your bum DOES look big in that :lol:).

Love you just as much now Holly Wally Booby - still the same sweet lass who loves digging out new litter boxes :love:

Happy Gotcha Day Holly xx

Back