• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He would of let me eat it to

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
Fed chase his supper and he just loves to crunch, I sat near him and put on celery stick in my mouth to see if he would snatch it back, it being his favourite, he looked at me and went to eat something else, I said it's ok chase I won't eat your food, but nice to know you would let me share lol

Fed chase his supper and he just loves to crunch, I sat near him and put on celery stick in my mouth to see if he would snatch it back, it being his favourite, he looked at me and went to eat something else, I said it's ok chase I won't eat your food, but nice to know you would let me share lol

:love:

Bless :love:

Back