• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stoopid Lenny

Fellie

Warren Veteran
That boy is rather short in brain cells bless him :love:

I came home last night and raced upstairs as usual to check on the buns and I couldn't see Lenny in his pen - his wifey-bun was happily hopping around, but no Lenny :shock:

The I realised where he was - they have one of those wooden boxes from P@H- the ones with little hearts as windows. He loves moving it around - he has his own ideas where it should be - you can guess where this is going can't you?

Yep - silly peanut had obviously moved it whilst he was in it and the opening was against the side of the pen so he couldn't get out :?

I lifted the box off him very slowly and he was very confused about what had happened bless him - but he drank loads of water and then chugged back his pellets and then head first in the fresh hay. I don't know how long he had been there for.

Such an adorable idiot :love:

That boy is rather short in brain cells bless him :love:

I came home last night and raced upstairs as usual to check on the buns and I couldn't see Lenny in his pen - his wifey-bun was happily hopping around, but no Lenny :shock:

The I realised where he was - they have one of those wooden boxes from P@H- the ones with little hearts as windows. He loves moving it around - he has his own ideas where it should be - you can guess where this is going can't you?

Yep - silly peanut had obviously moved it whilst he was in it and the opening was against the side of the pen so he couldn't get out :?

I lifted the box off him very slowly and he was very confused about what had happened bless him - but he drank loads of water and then chugged back his pellets and then head first in the fresh hay. I don't know how long he had been there for.

Such an adorable idiot :love:

Bless :love:

My Pygmy goats have a children's plastic playhouse and a cube. They are very heavy, and yet the goats manage to push them around :lol:

Oh this brought back a fun memory :love:
When we first brought Pip home, she was my daughter's bunny (well in a sense she still is, I've just been taking care of her for ten years)...anyway, my daughter came home from some day out, don't remember what, and we'd had a Snapple box in Pip's pen for her as a hide. Daughter walks into bedroom...no Pip. What the...? Her habitat at that time was an abysmally small thing (before we knew better) and fully enclosed so it's not like she could've ninja'd her way out of it. Then daughter saw the Snapple box shift a bit and realized poor bub was trapped in it as it was big enough to get into, but not out of. :(

Needless to say, no more Snapple boxes for Pip, but she's always loved a good box or other 'housing', if she doesn't eat her way out of it first. ;)

Thanks for the chuckle, Fellie...I needed that tonight. :D xxxx

I can imagine at least one of mine doing that: Lopsy likes to turtle in the little plastic orange hidey-hole he's rather too big for now! Aboleth's never really shown as much interest. Poor Lenny, I suppose he might well do it again though :D

Back