• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Billy stuff...

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
Billy's box has finally arrived :)

I'm really happy with it. Well... as happy as I can be. We placed him inside with a couple of photos. One of Billy and me, another with Billy and my o/h, one of him cuddled up with Bianca and another one of his favourite chair which he would spend hours in! We also put in a shredded wheat (he loved them, naughty!), a fenugreek crunchy and some Rose Petals. I also found him a 'B' candle which we will light on Christmas Day.

I also got myself this little necklace. It's of Billy and my little Eli. Eli was my first pet and I lost him in August :'( He was 2.5 years old and he was the best little guy.

I miss them both so so much.

Billy's box has finally arrived :)

I'm really happy with it. Well... as happy as I can be. We placed him inside with a couple of photos. One of Billy and me, another with Billy and my o/h, one of him cuddled up with Bianca and another one of his favourite chair which he would spend hours in! We also put in a shredded wheat (he loved them, naughty!), a fenugreek crunchy and some Rose Petals. I also found him a 'B' candle which we will light on Christmas Day.

I also got myself this little necklace. It's of Billy and my little Eli. Eli was my first pet and I lost him in August :'( He was 2.5 years old and he was the best little guy.

I miss them both so so much.

What beautiful mementos :love:

Billy on the box looks super cheeky and just how he was in life :D The necklace is great - did it come from the same person who made the box for you?

RIP lovely Billy and Eli :love:

Battlekat does awesome work! :D

It is a lovely memorial and necklace. I hope they can bring some comfort to you. :love: xxxx

Thanks :) It helps focusing on these things. I also got hundreds of photos printed out too which I've put in an album. It's hard to look at though.
Every time that I think I'm doing ok the tears come. I just can't control it at all! I think it's going to take a long time... :(

Back