• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fostering bunnies

Are there any rescues on here who use fosterers for some of the rabbits in their care? :wave:I've checked some of my local rescues but they only organise foster homes for dogs and cats. I would like to look after some bunnies again but not sure if I can take on the full commitment of having them for their whole lives. Thanks.

Are there any rescues on here who use fosterers for some of the rabbits in their care? :wave:I've checked some of my local rescues but they only organise foster homes for dogs and cats. I would like to look after some bunnies again but not sure if I can take on the full commitment of having them for their whole lives. Thanks.

What part of the country are you in, approximately. I know ARC always need Fosterers. ARC are in Twickenham SW London.

I foster bunnies for a rabbit rescue - it's in Scotland though so maybe not suitable for you.

Ive been trying to find someone to pay to foster my bun while im away during uni term times but no luck so far. Im in somerset though so depends where you are!

Ive been trying to find someone to pay to foster my bun while im away during uni term times but no luck so far. Im in somerset though so depends where you are!

Welcome to the Forum :wave:

You'd best start another thread of your own, introducing yourself and asking for help?

Back