• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pesky wabbit!!! lol

is Mubby just having an off day?

• yes...we are all pesky once in a while !!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope ...this is the start of BAD WABBIT!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mubby

Banned
well ive had Mubby 3 weeks now and hes just been adorable!! hes gone from shy little fluff ball to bouncey ball of adorable fluff!! :D

but today he has just been pesky!!! :shock: :roll:

Today he bit me for the first time! :cry: It was more of a pinch but it still hurt!! he was nibbling the carpet and i moved his bum and i think i startled him and he bit my hand!! i put him in his cage at once and covered him over ( thought i should show him who was boss :wink: ) when i went back 10 mins later he looked soo sad!! lol and he immedialy kissed my hand where he had bitten me..which i though meant sorry!

today he has also for the first time ripped a bit of my wallpaper off the wall!! and i told him off and he kept going back!! :roll: so i put him back in his cage!!

later in the day he was trying to escape his cage so i put him in his baby play pen ( see my website to understand! ) and he burst it!! and he keeps jumping out now!! lol

do you think hes just having a naughty wabbit day ???

hes usually an angel :(

when i shouted at him ( i was annoyed ) i shouted ... you...you...you pesky wabbit!!!!!!!!! lol was only thing i coudl think of :roll: :lol:

Awww!

I'm surprised his play pen lasted this long!! I think you may want to try for one made of something a little more teeth proof next time ;)

For the wallpaper chewing get a water spray bottle (like for plants) and when he starts chewing squirt him and say no. Hopefully you can nip that in the bud as soon as it starts.

If he nips you say ouch so he realises he hurt you and then ignore him. Diliberately turning your back is the bunny way of saying your not amussed. Talking to him again meant you had forgiven him.

Tam

ooooh!!! * goes to buy spray bottle!! *

fab tip thanks !!

Yeah id read that about turning my back , i guess im just a softy!! cant resist his little face!! but i will try!!

and the pool is never used now , it was mearly a baby pen for the first week , he just got put in it today coz he was bad! lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks Tam!

Nicola x

Tamsin said:
Diliberately turning your back is the bunny way of saying your not amussed.

I did that to Mojo and he bit my bum! I had a big black bruise there for days!! :? :lol: I can assure you I talked to him after that............ and the language was a bit colourful too!

hahahaha!! :lol:

oooh someones voted mubby a BAD WABBIT!! :shock:

noooooooooooo hes not !lol :lol: :wink:

he was when i posted this tho ! :lol:

he he he! That was me!!!! Well.................everyone else was saying he was having an off day :lol: Can't let him get big headed!!

Hahahahhaa :lol:
My adorable ball of fluff is a pesky one sometimes too. I shout OI! at him and he stops what he was about to do usually. Guess they wanna taste new things sometimes heh. Mines tried wires, wallpaper, doors, curtains, carpet, shows, clothes and anything else he finds easy to reach!
Chris.

bunnyhuggger said:
he he he! That was me!!!! Well.................everyone else was saying he was having an off day :lol: Can't let him get big headed!!

lol he has been a model bun this evening!! :D perfect!

Diddeen said:
Hahahahhaa :lol:
My adorable ball of fluff is a pesky one sometimes too. I shout OI! at him and he stops what he was about to do usually. Guess they wanna taste new things sometimes heh. Mines tried wires, wallpaper, doors, curtains, carpet, shows, clothes and anything else he finds easy to reach!
Chris.

LOL Yeah tried a few of the above!lol

Mubby is such a little sweetie :D

Benji when we first had him was a bit of a little tinker, I'll never forget the night he was hopping about and I sad to OH I'm going to make a drink watch him as he's out, ok was the reply....... well OH was so engrossed with his new Xbox, yes new 2 days old, he took his eyes of Benji for a second and Benji bit straight through the controller wire whoops!! Of course it was OH fault as I told him to watch him :lol: So funny as all I heard him say 'What the hells up with this controller............ oh it's in two bits' there Benji sitting there with the other half in his mouth looking as much to say 'What'????

Gotta love um :love:

lol!!!!

i tried the spray bottle tonight ...when he tried nibbling the wallpapera agin.... :roll:

he just sat there and let himself get wet!!! LMAO!!!! :roll: :roll:

hmmm mayb not gonna work for him!! lololol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roo just loves curtains, wallpaper, carpet, wires and clothes, well, he just loves to chew and then spit out the bits. I now have a very attractive pair of lounge curatins one long and one short and with a very funky rabbit tooth design on the bottom. (thank god they are hidden behind the sofa).
:lol:

hahahaha @ tooth design!!

My carpet has a few edges with that same pattern!! lol

Mubby has been very good for the past two days!! i cant fault him at all... naughty sometims but thats all part of his charm!lol

no more teeth marks in me!!lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blueberry's favourite is remote control buttons! :roll:

Although she is partial to the odd bit of wallpaper and carpet. Managed to hide all the wires though.

Back