• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winston is finding his feet!

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
It's been about 3 months now since Winston came home and he hasn't been very brave bless him. He's really not very confident at all!

He's got muscle wastage/weakness in his back legs and struggled to get down the entire length of the runaround tube, so I've put an extra run in the middle and that means he can actually get out into the run which is amazing :love:
and because of that he is much more brave in the garden!

He's really settling in now and I'm so pleased :love:

rTjOamn.jpg

YyRW8qX.jpg

fUMRjFq.jpg

0STT2hY.jpg

gtSejkS.jpg

And a blurry one my mom took to prove he was in the run!

pFgut71.jpg

And another blurry one with Tapla in it too :) She loves Winston!

X2V6wXb.jpg

Awww! What a sweet smooshy face! :love: I love the name Winston, I knew somebun by that name at Bunspace, the owner always messaged me with cute photos of her bun with lovely things to say about Mimzy. :love:

They do look like quite the loved up couple, I am so happy for both you and them! :love: xxxx

Awwww you have very beautiful buns. I love reading a nice update. Thats really cheered me up this morning, i woke up sad and the stories and photos thread always perks me up for another day. Thanks for sharing this. xx

Back