• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour as a Youngster

Such a cheeky face :love::love::love: and playboy curtains. ;)
I'd forgotten those! :lol:

He looked so velvety soft in these photos. Is he still that soft, Jane? :love:

Poor Fiver's fur is a bit sticky-uppy behind his shoulder blades, and tufty everywhere else. It's like he's in perpetual moult. It was so uniform and even when he was younger. :(

Oh what a beautiful boy!! :love:
Am I seeing him right, does he have blue eyes? I didn't know rex's carried the gene for blue eyes?
Oh he's so beautiful. Even though he's a different colour he's making me miss Maple. I seem to be falling in love with every rex I see lately. A big part of me wants to get another but I'm not sure if it's for the right or wrong reasons.. I'm not sure if I'm just trying to fill an unfillable gap - in a sense trying to bring her back, something I know is impossible - or if it's just because I love them as a breed. A nearby rescue has a young rex girl going up for adoption soon. I keep going back to look at her picture :|

Endeavour is such a beautiful boy. He looks so soft, but cheeky. I bet he has quite a personality :D

Oh what a beautiful boy!! :love:
Am I seeing him right, does he have blue eyes? I didn't know rex's carried the gene for blue eyes?
Oh he's so beautiful. Even though he's a different colour he's making me miss Maple. I seem to be falling in love with every rex I see lately. A big part of me wants to get another but I'm not sure if it's for the right or wrong reasons.. I'm not sure if I'm just trying to fill an unfillable gap - in a sense trying to bring her back, something I know is impossible - or if it's just because I love them as a breed. A nearby rescue has a young rex girl going up for adoption soon. I keep going back to look at her picture :|

Endeavour is such a beautiful boy. He looks so soft, but cheeky. I bet he has quite a personality :D

Yes, he has blue eyes :)

There is a gorgeous Rex here looking for a home :

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=41203

She sounds as though she would benefit from lots of TLC as apparently she is a timid girl

Honeybunnies Rescue rehome nationally :)

Back