• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I do love my doggy walker/pet sitter

Fellie

Warren Veteran
I had an irate phone call from hubby at 9am - he was just leaving for work and did a last bunny check - Lenny decided to be in pain and not eat. Hubby had enough time to try and get him in the box to whisk him to the vets but Lenny decided to play silly ******* and wouldn't get in and hubby couldn't afford to be late to work (still a newbie) - and I couldn't get home as I have several important meetings today.

So he rang our dog walker - and she came over straight away and checked on Lenny who ate a few herbs - she also managed to get some metacam into him. She then went off to do her normal morning doggy walks and popped back at 12 and he's eaten some pellets. She will pop in again at 3pm and I am getting away from work early.

She has said she won't charge us unless she has to take him to the vets as that will take up her time and make her late for other clients - which is fair enough - and just brilliant of her.:love:

Hopefully Lenny is okay - and doesn't need the vets later!

I had an irate phone call from hubby at 9am - he was just leaving for work and did a last bunny check - Lenny decided to be in pain and not eat. Hubby had enough time to try and get him in the box to whisk him to the vets but Lenny decided to play silly ******* and wouldn't get in and hubby couldn't afford to be late to work (still a newbie) - and I couldn't get home as I have several important meetings today.

So he rang our dog walker - and she came over straight away and checked on Lenny who ate a few herbs - she also managed to get some metacam into him. She then went off to do her normal morning doggy walks and popped back at 12 and he's eaten some pellets. She will pop in again at 3pm and I am getting away from work early.

She has said she won't charge us unless she has to take him to the vets as that will take up her time and make her late for other clients - which is fair enough - and just brilliant of her.:love:

Hopefully Lenny is okay - and doesn't need the vets later!

Oh wow how fantastic!

Hope he'll be Ok and you don't need to see the vet :)

He's still not eating with his normal enthusiasm - so he's going to the vets later - I'm leaving work soon and he has an appointment at 6.15pm. But he's lively enough and doesn't seem in any discomfort which is good.

He's still not eating with his normal enthusiasm - so he's going to the vets later - I'm leaving work soon and he has an appointment at 6.15pm. But he's lively enough and doesn't seem in any discomfort which is good.

Has he poo'd ? Hopefully he will soon be on the mend x

Ooh sorry to hear that Fellie.

Good luck at the vet xx

Lenny Le Bean is fine again :D

I raced in last night - bundled him into the carrier before he even registered what was happening - and literally shoved him at the vet :lol: - she was great with him and very thorough. Slowish guts but still working - gave him the usual gut stimulants and fluids.

By the time I went to bed he was showing his usual greed for fengreeks and gobbled down his breakfast this morning and then dived (literally) into his fresh hay. It's all good :D Just keeping an eye on the wee man for a few days.

Lenny Le Bean is fine again :D

I raced in last night - bundled him into the carrier before he even registered what was happening - and literally shoved him at the vet :lol: - she was great with him and very thorough. Slowish guts but still working - gave him the usual gut stimulants and fluids.

By the time I went to bed he was showing his usual greed for fengreeks and gobbled down his breakfast this morning and then dived (literally) into his fresh hay. It's all good :D Just keeping an eye on the wee man for a few days.

Good news Fellie :D

Back