• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

burgess dualcare

JackieS

Warren Scout
I Was at the vets at the weekend as Rose was in stasis due to a mouth abscess and burgess dual care was recommended by my vets as a recovery food after I said that neither of my buns like critical care and so we usually just mash their normal pellets

Never got to try it with Rose as she passed away before we left the vets 😢 but was considering having a bag as spare for Axl (and his future wifeybun that we're searching for now!) if people recommend it

My condolences.
I used it with my bridge bun to help him gain weight. He certainly liked it and it has a good fibre content too. I gave it to him as a pellet and soaked in water, he happily ate it both ways, bless him.

I Was at the vets at the weekend as Rose was in stasis due to a mouth abscess and burgess dual care was recommended by my vets as a recovery food after I said that neither of my buns like critical care and so we usually just mash their normal pellets

Never got to try it with Rose as she passed away before we left the vets 😢 but was considering having a bag as spare for Axl (and his future wifeybun that we're searching for now!) if people recommend it

From what I recall it's cheaper than other recovery foods and it's fibre content is good.

So sorry about Rose xx hugs xx

I've used it with guinea pigs. I didn't find it easy to mash up fine enough, but it's at least good to have both options with it - dry or wet.

Back