• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amazed at the price of pet medicines online!! :o)

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you know, Daisy has now reached the £2000 limit on her petplan policy, so I have to pay for stuff myself until it renews next August. She currently gets a 180ml bottle of metacam every two months, which costs £90 if I get it from the vets. I really can't afford that! So I have been looking online, and with a vet prescription (£12.95 at my vets), the same bottle is only £17.95!!!! :D unbelievable!!! That's more like it! So I got a prescription today and have ordered it :) vets don't half rip people off!!

Wow, that's a big difference ! Glad you managed to get it cheaper, hope Daisy's doing ok bless her x

Can you ask your vet to do a prescription to cover you for the 6 months? That would mean only one prescription charge until you have to get another checkup and renew the prescription.

Back