• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got another bun

Ben was really struggling over blitzen and when a lady at morris dancing told him she had a bun he could have he said he would go and see did it "pick or "love" him. Well we went and if ever a bun could pick anyone this bun literally ran at him. The lady was going to keep him until he was 12 weeks but she has let ben bring him home. Honest to god its like this rabbit has lived her for years. Hes flopped and binkyed everywhere and is currently on the rug in a full flop. He is a 10 week old french lop now called baby bleu blitzen. I would like you all to meet him.
15326395_10154516893568859_2290969664204433533_n.jpg
15380742_10154516893428859_6807523151431776538_n.jpg
15338801_10154516932293859_2674259166565908139_n.jpg

:love: How lovely! Autumn was very quick to start flopping when we brought her home :lol: She came from a hutch and run setup though which while more spacious that a lot of people keep their buns, was much smaller than the space of our living room, so I think she was content when she realised she was free range :lol:

He looks like he's settling in to be a very happy member of the family :wave: x

Thanks everyone. He is beautiful and is used to being around dogs too luckily so he is free range in the living room with the dogs when we are here. Ben is happy. I feel guilty for liking him so much, but hes got such a big personality and jumped on my knee that i had no choice about keeping my distance. He feels rather bony so i will have to chunk him up a bit. He hasnt stopped eating hay and pellets since we brought him home. xx

in the living room in a pen made from puppy panels but he only goes in at night. i wish i could keep him out all night but i wouldnt be fair to lock the dogs in the kitchen, they have never been locked up. i was putting him in bens bedroom free range but i think he would be lonely upstairs. Once the xmas tree is down he will have loads more space and i dont mind keeping him in living room if he doesnt bond with the trio. He thinks he owns the living room. He was living in a 4ft double hutch with mum bun and 2 brothers though so he thinks he is a king now. :lol:

in the living room in a pen made from puppy panels but he only goes in at night. i wish i could keep him out all night but i wouldnt be fair to lock the dogs in the kitchen, they have never been locked up. i was putting him in bens bedroom free range but i think he would be lonely upstairs. Once the xmas tree is down he will have loads more space and i dont mind keeping him in living room if he doesnt bond with the trio. He thinks he owns the living room. He was living in a 4ft double hutch with mum bun and 2 brothers though so he thinks he is a king now. :lol:

He's got a name fit for a king :lol:

Back