• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great quality hay £3.50 a bale in the South West

Hoppla

Alpha Buck
I just quickly wanted to share this with you in case you life in near Bath /Bristol and are looking for some great quality hay for your rabbits.

There is a farmer in Salford who sells his own hay which my fussy rabbits absolutely love, for £3.50 a bale.
The road to his farm is directly off Saltfords high street (Saltfords is right in between Bath and Bristol).
He has got different types of hay, stalky, soft and also straw.

My fussy rabbits give his hay the thumps up :).

You can contact him via phone:
07968181780 or 07980072737
You may have to try several times as he is often working outside and may not hear you.

I've always bought Foxy's hay from timothyhay.co.uk as she won't eat anything else now lol!
Good to know there is somewhere near my parents I can go to, live in Reading but could take it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi bunnymum85,

At £3.50 a bale it is such a bargain that you can also use it as bedding.
I adopted the breeding doe of a petshop a couple of yrs ago. She had terrible sore hocks as all she had for bedding were old newspapers.
Now I just pile the hay high and whatever they don't eat remains as bedding.
Her sore hocks are completely gone now ;-).

Back