• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet In / Halifax, West Yorkshire

rowan.godfrey

Alpha Buck
Hi All.

I know I posted a thread recently about Animates in Thurlby, but my situation has changed!

I am now looking for a vet in or near Halifax, West Yorkshire. Holly House in Leeds are too far as is Crablane in Harrogate.

I done a good search but the vets I am coming up with are 45 mins to an hour away (without traffic) which can mean 1 Hour 30 Minutes with traffic.

Does anyone know of any good vets in / around Halifax?

Many thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use West Mount the Halifax branch never has any problems with any of the vets treating my rabbits over the last few years.

I suppose it depends if you're looking in regards to something specific or just general vet care

My vet is too far out for you, but I have heard good things about the others mentioned. There is also the big, brand new surgery right in the centre of Halifax (opposite the RSPCA / Wickes / Sainsbury). I've not used them, but it's worth checking them out as I would expect them to have better in-house facilities and longer opening hours.

My vet is too far out for you, but I have heard good things about the others mentioned. There is also the big, brand new surgery right in the centre of Halifax (opposite the RSPCA / Wickes / Sainsbury). I've not used them, but it's worth checking them out as I would expect them to have better in-house facilities and longer opening hours.

That will be Hird & Partners they built a new practice and moved from the old one

Thanks all, I will give Abbey House a go. With a Nethie at risk of tooth issues (all good a this point) and a Conti with an injured nose (healing well) I need a reasonably savvy vet :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back