• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet "Haru", my daughters school's bun......

We are moving out of Melbourne to the country in Jan. At orientation day yesterday she met "Haru" (Japanese for spring) The school lop bun. They breed the parents at the school and the kids get involved. Haru is 4 months old and very relaxed, snuggly and easy to pick up. (not like Alfie) He is chocolate and white.

2016-12-06-15.17.32.jpg

2016-12-06-15.17.48.jpg

2016-12-06-15.24.55.jpg

2016-12-06-15.17.54.jpg

Awww...he is precious! :love: I would love a choccie butterfly lop if I were ever to have bunnies again.
Your daughter is a beautiful young lady, she has stunning eyes! :) And she is sure handling Haru like a pro. :D

Such a cute rabbit and I agree with MimzMum your daughter is certainly very lovely. She has such a fresh and bright face.

I think it's the marking on their nose. Most just look like a heavy mustache but some do look like a butterfly. :)

Back