• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know when you've gone Rabbit mad when.....................

I'll go first. I've added a Rabbit photo section in the backend of my businesses website! (my personal "Photobucket")

Rabbits.JPG

*OMG*

You're complaining about it being too warm in Winter because the poor things are covered in thick fur and could really do without it being 12°C :evil: And if they moult and it goes suddenly cold again, what then?! :evil:

When you hop up and down and fill your cart with as many on sale snugglesafes as you can afford from Amazon without having no money left for food for yourself and your family, then cackle evilly as you hit the "Place Your Order" button. :lol:

When you hop up and down and fill your cart with as many on sale snugglesafes as you can afford from Amazon without having no money left for food for yourself and your family, then cackle evilly as you hit the "Place Your Order" button. :lol:
I laughed really loud! XD

When you got better selfies with your rabbit than your partner :D
I've never tried! My selfies with Matt are truly terrible though: my arms are really short and he's much taller than me (16"), but I'm a bit of a control freak and won't let him use my phone! His doesn't have a front-camera on it ;P

When your brother is in hospital (for a minor op) and I call to say to the nurse 'is he ok, is he weeing and pooing ok!!!! Makes it even worse as he's only in for an op on his hand!

Oh gosh I was so embarrassed as I'm just so used to asking vets this kind of thing!!

When you have cookery shows on in the background, and hear the chef state, to your dismay, that he is cooking a rabbit dish.

...and said rabbit dish turns out to be rarebit. (Then I get disappointed all over again as it's a reminder that I can't eat cheese. :p)

When you have cookery shows on in the background, and hear the chef state, to your dismay, that he is cooking a rabbit dish.

...and said rabbit dish turns out to be rarebit. (Then I get disappointed all over again as it's a reminder that I can't eat cheese. :p)

I grew up on a farm and my father used to take me Rabbiting on horse back. Rabbits were on the menu, makes me feel sick now.

Back