• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fostering for WAIS

Buzzwizz619

Warren Scout
Hello,

Im looking into fostering for WAIS as they have a shortage of foster carers for indoor buns.

I have a spare bedroom i can Bunny proof, but dont have the finances for Buns myself so this seems like a good option.

Im just wondering if anyone has any experience of fostering rabbits/small furries and if theres anything i need to think about first? Im not worried about getting attached, i know i cant afford rabbits so wanting to keep them would never be an option anyway.

Also i have an amazing mischief of rats, they live in the living room but would be in the same air space, aside for the mites which are pretty minor and easily treated are there any illnesses or anything that i need to consider that could potentially cross species?

Many thanks

Amy

I've never fostered, I'd get too attached :oops: I know some members keep rats and rabbits, hopefully someone will be able to help :thumb:

Back