• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya!! Meet Mubby!

Mubby

Banned
Hi there!! I was introduced to your site by Lynda from Arbroath! who left a message linking this site on my Rabbit Mubbys Guestbook!!
Thanks for the invite!! :wink:

Anyways , this is Mubby....

mubby014small.jpg

mubby048s.jpg

I love your boards!! I spend alot of my time on message boards!! mostly on my other true passion in life...Westlife!! ( stop laughing! )
:roll: :wink:

Mubby is 12 weeks old now and ive had him just 3 weeks , we have really bonded and hes now definately my baby!! we get on great now and Im more than sure Mubbys happy with me!! i can just tell!!

anyways nice to meet you all!! i will be around!!

thanks Lynda again

Nicola & Mubby x :D

Hi Nicola - welcome

Aaawwwwwl, Mubby is just adorable :)

Not sure about Westlife though :? (hee hee!!)

Awww, so glad you popped in for a visit, I just love Mubby! He's beautiful. Is he your first bun? As for Westlife.............well.......could be worse! :lol:

Welcome to you

Westlife ha ha never mind! :?

Hope you have fun here

Cool website of yours

Kara :D

bunnyhuggger said:
As for Westlife.............well.......could be worse! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Oy!! Mrs Bunnyhugger - there isn't anything wrong with Westlife that a good night out with me wouldn't put right!! - In my dreams me thinks - anyhow I'm much more of a Will Young sorta gal myself - no accounting for taste is there :D

Any how - Hi There Nichola and Muuuuubby - wot a fab bunny - I want a
snuggle!!!

Welcome to the Forum - Hope you have lots of Fun on here with these
mad rabbity folks (me included!!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:( and I thought I was being quite nice too! :lol: Although I must admit I have a 'liking' for Johnny Cash, Jim Reeves, Barbara Striesand, Garth Brooks, Eva Cassidy, The Drifters, Elton John, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Sensational Alex Harvey Band, Matt Munro, Red Hot Chilli Peppers...... a bit ecclectic I suppose :?

y_hi_325.gif

thanks for all the welcomes!!!

even those slagging my boys!!
zm_blah232.gif
lol!!

Mubby send snuggles to you all , but no kisses :roll: ....

they are just for me!!! :D

ps. im 26... just incase you think im a child!! what with the westlife thing and all!!! lol

KA_CHE111.gif

mubby027small.jpg

mubby006small.jpg

mubby005small.jpg

mubby029small.jpg

Welcome Nicola and beautiful Mubby. I thought I had posted a welcome to you but I don't know where it is. Your web site is very, very good and the photos are lovely. I am from Aberdeen as well

Hi Nicola and Mubby :wave:

I think my Bambi was probably was probably very like Mubby as a wee baby but he was all grown up when I got him. Unfortunately I don't think he was handled much before I got him as he detests being picked up, cuddled or handled in any manner :( .

Marlene said:
Welcome Nicola and beautiful Mubby. I thought I had posted a welcome to you but I don't know where it is. Your web site is very, very good and the photos are lovely. I am from Aberdeen as well

Thanks Marlene !!!

:D

sunshine said:
Hi Nicola and Mubby :wave:

I think my Bambi was probably was probably very like Mubby as a wee baby but he was all grown up when I got him. Unfortunately I don't think he was handled much before I got him as he detests being picked up, cuddled or handled in any manner :( .

awwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

Mubbys very cuddly , he tries to jump up on me when im lying on sofa!!
and when i pick him up he lies on me for hours!!! he loves his strokies!!
and he always gives me a kissing session to say thankyou!!
he loves snuggling under my neck and licking it! sooo cute!!

:D

Back