• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Luna's happy <3

EyerollChamp

Alpha Buck
As some of you will remember, we rescued our lop Luna earlier this year. She was hormonal, aggressive and psychologically scarred.

After being cooped up for years, my lovely oh built her a massive enclosure. We had her spayed and spent lots of time reassuring her and have had the immense privilege of watching her change from a depressed, frightened soul into a bonkers, binkying, affectionate bundle of joy.

To top it all off, a month ago we found Paddy, a 6 month old giant Papillon in a local rescue. We fell in love with him straight away and knew he'd be right for Luna. They have been living in the run, separated by chicken wire until today.

Today we successfully bonded them. It was a lot easier than we anticipated. It's early days but we hope this is a happy ending for both of them :)

On Wednesday I am having an early induction so by the end of the week we should be bringing home our daughter too!

I'll post some pictures of the happy couple tomorrow when it's light xx

Hope you are all well xx

Oh a what lovely update, I was wondering how you and her was doing not to long ago. Luna couldn't have found a better home than with you. All the best for a successful continued bond and your induction day xx

How wonderful :D What a lot of very good news. Sending lots of vibes for your induction on Wednesday and wishing your daughter a very safe arrival.

Hi everyone! :wave:

Thank you all! This pregnancy has tried it's best to kill me but I've somehow survived lol. So glad it's nearly over! Xxx

As some of you will remember, we rescued our lop Luna earlier this year. She was hormonal, aggressive and psychologically scarred.

After being cooped up for years, my lovely oh built her a massive enclosure. We had her spayed and spent lots of time reassuring her and have had the immense privilege of watching her change from a depressed, frightened soul into a bonkers, binkying, affectionate bundle of joy.

To top it all off, a month ago we found Paddy, a 6 month old giant Papillon in a local rescue. We fell in love with him straight away and knew he'd be right for Luna. They have been living in the run, separated by chicken wire until today.

Today we successfully bonded them. It was a lot easier than we anticipated. It's early days but we hope this is a happy ending for both of them :)

On Wednesday I am having an early induction so by the end of the week we should be bringing home our daughter too!

I'll post some pictures of the happy couple tomorrow when it's light xx

Hope you are all well xx

So that's what you've been quietly busily up to EC :D Lovely to hear your news!

Best of luck for Wednesday's induction and a safe arrival to your lovely baby daughter :love:

So that's what you've been quietly busily up to EC :D Lovely to hear your news!

Best of luck for Wednesday's induction and a safe arrival to your lovely baby daughter :love:

Thanks MM! :)

I'm sure I'll bore you all with pictures before long hehe. Missed you xx

Back