• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can Joey & Boo have some get well vibes

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
tiny, tiny poo, no enthusiasm for food & quite lethargic :(

Any vibes would be very much appreciated

Oh no! My babies!!

I'm sending them million of vibes and Phoebe and Daphne are sending them groomies.

Hope they perk up soon xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thank you ! Its really weird that 2 are ill & 1 the picture of health doing marble sized poos

thank you jj

Maybe little Mousey has been stealing their food? Or sneaking them naughties?

mousey has indeed been stealing their food! She is up in weight what they have both lost! but normally they are equally greedy so get fair dibs. I was having a little vhd2 paranoia but Ruth didn't think there was any sign of infectious diseases or infection, just empty doughy bellies :( now full of recovery (well they each managed 40mls)

40mls is a good amount to manage.

Mouse must've though "well if they don't want it..."

Hope they're back to normal very soon.

thank you also Scrappy
40mls is a good amount to manage.

Mouse must've though "well if they don't want it..."

Hope they're back to normal very soon.

Ruth said to give them 50 :shock: but i think they got 10 on their necks & 30 in their bellies.

I show Mouse the syringe & she tries to guzzle it off me :lol: She is really bored, the others have been no fun for her

Mouse can come stay with me so she can play? :)

OK - but only if you have a transporter - she just had a long return journey she didn't enjoy, esp as sleepy Boo lazily humped them both in the carrier on the way back

OK - but only if you have a transporter - she just had a long return journey she didn't enjoy, esp as sleepy Boo lazily humped them both in the carrier on the way back
Awh poor boo. Still wanting to be boss but too tired to try properly.

Little mouse is so sweet for not taking advantage while they're under the weather.

Sending lots of vibes for your bunnies, Well done on getting the recovery food in them, a job I can never do and often find it plastered everywhere! xxx

Sending lots of nose rubs. It's the decrease in fresh forage I think. Roll on spring. :(

Back