• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday to My Princess Petra [emoji166] [emoji512] [emoji195] ❤️

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
I remember coming home from work 3 years ago today and seeing a little worm shape moving in the nest, freaking out and ringing the vets who told me yo check on it and if the mother, who was my bunny, was fine with it to check on the babies regularly.

An hour after, i held you and we've had such an amazing bond ever since.

There's nothing I look forward to more than coming home to your beautiful furry face. You make me laugh, you make me cry, you make me angry, you make me sad but mostly you make me very happy and i ❤️ you to bits.

Happy Birthday Princess Petra. A big 3 today ❤️❤️❤️❤️

1ba09799d5667380c1559c68491ed858.jpg

H: Happy Birthday Prinny. Don't forget, the human will spoil you even more today so make the most of it!! :love:

She says thanks everyone. She's currently throwing her new bowl around the cage. My dad wasn't impressed with me going for hay yesterday for her and spending £80 on toys and treats even if it is her birthday!! Oops?!

Happy Birthday Princess Petra :D I agree with SJH, make the most of it, you'll be spoilt rotten today :D

Emperor N would like it to be known he wishes Prinny P the best of wishes on this special day. He would also like to ask if she would accompany him to the kitchen as his bodyguard as it was just mean to him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She has been spoilt today. She got 2 new bowls, some willow sticks, a ball, a hangy up toy, some treats (gluten and sugar free) and some parsley. And she's been running around everywhere today xxx

Emperor N would like it to be known he wishes Prinny P the best of wishes on this special day. He would also like to ask if she would accompany him to the kitchen as his bodyguard as it was just mean to him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She says thank you and she would do but only if it has food she can eat!!

How was it mean to him? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Aww, belated happy birthday Prinny P :) Glad your hooman spoilt you!

Hope Emperor N has recovered from the rug attack :lol:

Back