• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Expect Some of You Remember Brave Eddie Rabbit

I would not have forgotten that beautiful face :love: He looks absolutely gorgeous, especially in pic 2. I love his ears. Did he have chronic respiratory problems?

Oh what a beautiful bun, I don't think I've seen Eddie before, I would have remembered him- love a potted bun :D

I would not have forgotten that beautiful face :love: He looks absolutely gorgeous, especially in pic 2. I love his ears. Did he have chronic respiratory problems?

Yes, he also had heart disease. But he was always such a happy Rabbit

ETA- At the end of his life he developed a Thymoma :cry:

Last edited:
I didn't realize that for a bun to be nebulized he didn't actually have to "wear" the mask. :shock:
What a handsome fellow! :love: I can't help but see Fiver in any other rex face now. They have such distinctive features. My little guy is getting older and more frail by the day it seems and I so very much wish he didn't have to. :cry:

They have such fascinating personalities, don't they, Jane? :love: xxxx

As soon as I read the thread title I thought 'pot'. I remember Eddie. Seeing the photo of him being nebulised reminded me of my Bridge Bun, Furby, who was also very good at letting me nebulise him. Bunnies are so brave and just live in the moment - I wish I was more like them.

Ahhh I remember gorgeous Eddie :love: Another one of your buns who stole my heart was Sarah, she was a brave girl too :love:

Back