• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bossy Bunny

rowan.godfrey

Alpha Buck
Nicholas just thumped at me to tell me I wasn't eating my apple fast enough. Bearing in mind I didn't actually want an apple but being used as a roundabout begging for an apple persuaded me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He then thumped at me when I went to put him away, I'm obviously getting ideas above my station!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually get bitten, trodden on, growled at or physically pinned to the sofa by him sitting on my chest if I don't produce fast enough for Hartley. But since he considers me his personal indentured female I suppose I shouldn't really expect to be treated any differently. It would seem Nicholas has more respect for you!

I usually get bitten, trodden on, growled at or physically pinned to the sofa by him sitting on my chest if I don't produce fast enough for Hartley. But since he considers me his personal indentured female I suppose I shouldn't really expect to be treated any differently. It would seem Nicholas has more respect for you!

Nicholas is also a little small for all of that as I can fit him roughly in the palm of my hand [emoji23]

He certainly does. He actually begged for a fussing earlier & then sat in my lap for about 30 minutes while I petted & stroked him, extremely unusual!

This thread is a timely reminder that we all need to know our place in the grand hierarchy. The bunnies are our feudal overlords and masters. We are merely the peasants whose sole purpose in life is to tend to every whim of said overlords :lol:

It's incredibly selfish of your r.g, eating the apple before him! everyone knows bunnies get first dibs. You can have the core when he's done with it, if he's feeling generous. :lol:

What a meanie I am [emoji3] we're apart for various complicated reasons tonight, I shall no doubt get mugged for an apple core tomorrow.

Back