• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Covers

bunnymum85

Warren Scout
Who makes the best hutch covers?

I've got a scratch & newton one, which was bespoke but is not the most robust I feel.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had quite a few S and N covers and they only last about a year or so. Even PAH stopped selling them. These covers are much better, especially the front of the cover. You have to give him the exact measurements but he will explain more fully. It takes a while before they are made.

cabj.design@hotmail.co.uk

0115 8416833

Alan Bloomer
5 Green Avenue
Netherfield
Nottingham
NG42LZ

Sorry can't figure out how to do photos, would love to show you all my bunnies, but they look very similar to yours, it's just that the materials they use are superior. They are not cheap, one of mine is into it's second winter and still looks good so am hoping for another maybe 2 more winters from it. As I said before, if you can get shutters made then these will last much longer but you would still want to cover the rest of the hutch wouldn't you. The beauty of the covers is all of the hutch is covered and stays dry. I think if you email him he can show you a photo of a couple of the covers. He sent me a photo.

Back