• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back in 1998 I Thought I Just Had a Rather Fat Rabbit................

:love: you love your velvet rabbits :)
A friend of mines daughter has this breed , I want to steal it
*hides face*0

Oh my goodness, when I saw the first pic I couldn't help noticing the belly nearly brushing off the floor :lol: Wasn't expecting the second! :eek: Those babies were just beautiful :love: You have to love their popcorn stage, too. xx

Yes, plus the other 7 kits born to the two other Does whom I assumed were 'just fat'. !!

Almost overnight I gained an additional 16 Rabbits :shock:

Good grief! :shock: And I struggle with only 3! :(
I remember my dog Dusty, when she had her pups and she was in labour quite a while. We were very worried by the time the last one was born.
I'm curious, Jane, when a rabbit kindles, is it much the same? Do they have much difficulty or do they just get on with it?
And is there ever an instance where only one kit is born? Or is it always multiples?

:shock::shock::shock: I knew you had a lot of rabbits but didn't realise so many came along so suddenly.

Aw :D Although the first bunny is clearly bigger than normal, I'd never have guessed all those babies were in there!

Good grief! :shock: And I struggle with only 3! :(
I remember my dog Dusty, when she had her pups and she was in labour quite a while. We were very worried by the time the last one was born.
I'm curious, Jane, when a rabbit kindles, is it much the same? Do they have much difficulty or do they just get on with it?
And is there ever an instance where only one kit is born? Or is it always multiples?

Sadly the Doe in this video is now at The Bridge. The video was made several years before her passing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ohMZF5C-i8

Back