• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has given me some scares over the last week :cry: But at the moment he is doing OK again. He's such a gentle daft boy and like The Inspector was, Lord H is so good about accepting lots of hands on care :love:

He is gorgeous Jane :love: Looks like a proper snugglebun.

I like your jumper btw, the colours! I've been looking out for one like that for myself :lol:

Hopefully no more frights for you and Lord H XX

He is gorgeous Jane :love: Looks like a proper snugglebun.

I like your jumper btw, the colours! I've been looking out for one like that for myself :lol:

Hopefully no more frights for you and Lord H XX

I bought it from a Charity Shop. It's an M+S Per Una. Probably C2012 !! :lol:

What a cuddly chap :) Glad he's OK at the moment, hope that continues for a long time! He's a special lad, all definitions :love:

I missed this yesterday :( I hope Lord H remains well for a very long time :love: He really can't be that daft if he accepts hands on care. He always looks so incredibly gentle.

I missed this yesterday :( I hope Lord H remains well for a very long time :love: He really can't be that daft if he accepts hands on care. He always looks so incredibly gentle.

He is, he's very much like The Inspector in that respect :love:

He's so beautiful :love: I'm sorry to hear he had a poorly streak but glad he is recovered now. :love:
I just love that second photo. :D xxxx

Back