• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More than 1 rabbit / fostering

Amelia

Alpha Buck
Hi

What are people's thoughts on having more than 2 rabbits. I have a male and a female rabbit which are bonded and would really like another rabbit as I have recently moved to a larger house with a big garden and would like another rescue rabbit (or 2). Would I be able to bond another rabbit with them?

Also does anyone know any rescue centre in East Sussex who are looking for people to foster rabbits?

Some on here have bonded as many as 10 so it can be done - I am hoping to extend my two to four soon so we will see.

Hi Amelia

I've one rabbit called Ben who we hope to bond with a female as soon as we get larger accomodation arranged - not sure how long the whole bonding procedure will take mind !

Claire

Hi Clare

I think I just responded to your question as you responded to mine! I'm hoping to get another rabbit at some stage as long as they other too are happy - I just hate the thought of their being so many homeless buns out there :(

Back