• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want a Rolo....

Jules

Warren Scout
Not a chocolate one i'm afraid!!

I have a little boy bunny called Rolo that needs to find a good home.

We have taken him in (otherwise he would have gone in the local paper as free to a good home :? )

He is about 1 1/2, light brown and is a lion head. He is not neutered but apparently vacinated (I have no proof of this).

Seems very cuddly...I would like to keep him but am not allowed any more (OH got his way). I should think myself lucky I was allowed to foster him for the time being :wink:

Please PM me if you know anyone that may be interested.

I put him on rabbit rehome last night...hopefullt it won't be too long before i find him a home. I am worried about getting attached :shock:

Doh!! A bit slow there wasn't I - I am on a boring conference call at work and surfing at the same time - not giving you my full brain I am afraid (and there is not much to share)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've met Rolo and I am very tempted, but I really do have enough to deal with..... :roll:

Unfortunately I do not have a piccy as I have no digital camera :cry: . Something to add to the shopping list....

He is a lionhead, but not too much hair and has quite a wild appearance.

Jules said:
Unfortunately I do not have a piccy as I have no digital camera :cry: . Something to add to the shopping list....

He is a lionhead, but not too much hair and has quite a wild appearance.

ahhh you know I was going to bring the camera when I was there yesterday! I got a new lazer colour printer so I can print out cute pics to fill a whole wall.

I have borrowed my dad's camera, pickies will follow soon...if I can ever work out how to use it :?

I am able to help with transport if needed, I would be prepared to meet someonehalf way.

I am getting really tempted to keep him but just have not got the room, at the moment :wink:

He really does deserve a good forever home as he is such a sweeeetie

I know somebody who might still be looking for a buck to bond with a spayed doe.

I will enquire and get back to you.

Louise

Pictures at last...

efdd9b8a.jpg

267d6138.jpg

Isn't he a cutie... :D :D :D :D
(hope the picture worked ok ! Fingers crossed)

You had BBcode disabled in your profile, I've switched it on for you so it works now.

Rolo is gorgeous, just like my Alfie :D

Tam

Back