• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

-2c here this morning

TanzyPan

Alpha Buck
Robin shot out side after fergie my scottie dog this morning and it's freezing :(
the grass is glittering and crunchy and Robin has ate some .. could this upset his tummy ??

Chill tummy can do with dogs

It was -9 here first thing yesterday, and rose to a balmy -2 by afternoon :D this morning it's 6 degrees plus ! The weather is just weird isn't it ? I love cold and crunchy, feels healthy somehow

Robin shot out side after fergie my scottie dog this morning and it's freezing :(
the grass is glittering and crunchy and Robin has ate some .. could this upset his tummy ??

Chill tummy can do with dogs

He's probably be fine :)

My buns love going out and eating the snow :shock:

Thankfully the novelty wore off and he's back in ... under the Christmas tree :D

I love Scotland but those temperatures would kill me :cry:
I'm seriously not meant for this country

It was below zero here last night so I put some extra straw in the hutch and zapped the snuggle safe in the microwave so Twix and Edward would be nice and warm. I went to check on them before I went to bed and the daft beggars were still sat outside in the run!

Twix wasn't impressed when I let her out onto the lawn this morning. She demanded to know why her grass was all cold and crispy. LOL!

The bunnies' water bottle was frozen this morning poor bunnies. But they didn't seem bothered by the cold!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Robin is a house rabbit but his pen is in the conservatory which still gets cold .
I was wondering about getting him a waterbottle .
Is they a certain type that Is rabbit friendly?

We had -5dec g this morning... the girls have been out since around 8am and they've only come in now because the house is freezing & I've told them they have to come in so we can start heating the house up ready for this evening.

They're not under the dining table cuddling their heaty/snuggly teddys (the type you stick in the microwave).

They've been eating ice, frozen leaves, frozen grass etc. I don't think it's going to be of risk to them so try not to worry. Just keep a normal eye for changes in behaviour etc.

How do you get on with having a christmas tree? Is it real or fake? We're yet to do ours as we don't know what we can get away with with the girls.

I remember a couple I used to babysit for - it was the first time I sat for them and they didn't tell me they had a house rabbit. It was Christmas & they had I think a real tree which obviously had a tray of water underneath. The rabbit popped out of wherever it lived at one point, had a drink then disappeared again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back