• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is really odd..... unexplained!!

Niklovesrats

Warren Scout
Can anyone take a guess at what they reckon happened..... my girls live in a 7x5 shed... put them in their run today and gave the shed a proper spring clean.. took all the carpet tiles out brushed them... it looked fab!! Girls been in the run all day and I left the shed door open to give it a proper airing, my other 2 rabbits were in the house and could not have got outside...... when I went to put the girls away there was a lot of poo in their shed... looked like rabbit poo but was much softer than any of my rabbits poo... now the girls cant get out of their run, other rabbits were with me so how on earth did poo get in their lovely clean shed????

Definitely not a pet cause 2 were inside with us and couldn't get out the house and the 2 were in the run which they cant get out of..... I did wonder about a wild rabbit but thought it sounded a bit far fetched!!!

Could it have been a pet rabbit who had escaped from a neighbouring garden and was attracted by the smell of your rabbits, perhaps?

I don't think so cause I don't really have any neighbours. I am detached and live in between 2 farms with no immediate houses by me!!

Sounds like a wildie was having a nosey haha! I'd disinfect the area just to make sure there's no risk of disease or parasites. :)

Back